This Oracle Database 12c Windows Installation Tutorial will show you how to uninstall Oracle Database 12c from Windows. Oracle has changed the way Oracle Uninstallers work in Oracle Database 12c, so uninstalling Oracle is easier than ever. This guide covers both manual and automated methods for removing Oracle Database 12c on your Windows system.
Installation Oracle Database 12c
The next step is to run the installer, which you can do by clicking on “Run” in your browser window. You’ll need administrator privileges for this because it will install an entire copy of Oracle 12c onto your machine! It’s important that we don’t break any copyright laws with our legally questionable activity—so make sure everyone has gone home before starting anything related to downloading or installing software from websites like these ones (unless they’re willing participants). When prompted as such during installation please select both boxes under Active Jurisdiction Options: US gen/emeaa/eur, Oracle America Inc.
– Oracle Database 12c is installed successfully! – Oracle Universal Installer: Stage Manager completed with errors
– Oracle Corporation has no responsibility for the content of any installaion data file or related informational materials provided by Oracle and its affiliates in connection with this software. – Congratulations! Your installation of “Oracle Database 12c” was successful. – Oracle Universal Installer: Stage Manager completed with errors
– Oracle Corporation has no responsibility for the content of any installaion data file or related informational materials provided by Oracle and its affiliates in connection with this software.
– You can now run Oracle Universal Installer to complete your installation, configure Oracle Net Listener if necessary, set environment variables (including PATH), connect to ORACLE_HOME as SYS user using sqlplus utility, create default tablespaces etc.. To start Oracle Enterprise Manager you must go through “oem12home\bin\” directory under ORACLE_HOME location where oem12home is ORACLE_BASE/product/oem12c oemn12home\log directory is the default Oracle base for Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control.
You can uninstall Oracle Database using Uninstall or change a Product option in Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs) window of Windows control panel as shown below:
– Click on “Start” menu, select “Control Panel”.
– Select “Programs” -> “Programs and Features”.
– Now click on Oracle Database entry which you want to remove from list, then click on Uninstall button.